Your accounts receivable could be your company’s most valuable asset.
Factoring allows you to raise working capital without increasing debt. The factoring transaction simply converts one asset (the receivable) into another asset (cash). Therefore, financial ratios and preexisting debt covenants are unaffected.
You can factor all or a portion of your accounts receivable to satisfy your cash flow needs. The decision is yours.
Durham engineers creative solutions with existing creditors to allow clients to continue to grow their businesses. Durham has deep legal experience in negotiating inter-creditor agreements which allow companies access to capital while protecting the interests of all parties.
Financing your receivables can help your company:
- Expand into new markets
- Work with larger customers
- Receive professional assistance evaluating a new customer’s ability to pay
- Receive cash from your most valuable asset within 24 hours
- Focus on providing outstanding services to your customers rather than worrying about getting paid
- Negotiate better terms with suppliers or take advantage of early payment discounts
- Simply make payroll